Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wish to go simple...But not simple as u think..

Someone complaining bout his dog....
ROFL....

Buy Iphone la....Ur new meet bro is phone seller before...nyahaha~

I jz realize I was hated so much....
Wat to do....?

Sometime u wish thing goes simple coz I really dun wanna think complicated liao...
But it turns out is a NO NO thing.....lolz?

Know something I think I shud not know but wat to do....??
Nvm....Play u die kau kau slowly.....

Getting my fishing tackle this week shud be....
But where to fish huh?

All go sea jigging already la u all deng......
Im the only very few female n youngest i think....wakakaka~

Stupid internet line slow slow make me jz can make Dragonica combo at KOPIOH....
The stupid lion still keep DL-ing movie day and nite.....Wat to do?

A younger sister worst than me....Wat to do...?

Times getting closer and wig and props left....Wat to do??

Saw his personal msg seem so suffer but if he still dun wanna see me....Wat to do??
Think and worry?Can bo?
I rather spend my time on sleeping.....lolz....
Im dam lack of sleep these days.....

Realize no one can make me precious like him but jz think bout him back....
Wat to do....??

Mum dislike wat someone is doin.....I dunno who is lying....
Wat to do....??

I jz wish thing goes like the past we together before as simple as tat only....
Can not?

I jz lazy to know new person....Coz I hate the changes.....

All the humans heart will destructed when times goes by....Even me too....

Sleepy now o...
Wat to do...?
So many things need to solve le....
Wat to do??

Sleep first la....After tomoro is another week with fun and relax....
Finish the costume....
Get my tackle set....
And wait for salary yay.....

我升仙料........

No comments: